Not getting enough clients or leads? You may be missing a strategic marketing plan. Join us as we review the importance of a marketing plan for organizations both big & small, and dive into the key components every business should include.
HOW TO WRITE A MARKETING PLAN THAT MAXIMIZES ROI
March 24, 2016 • 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM
Tammy Tsang, CEO & Founder
My Loud Speaker Marketing
This webinar is for you, if:
- You are not getting enough clients or leads
- Your organization has hit a plateau and needs to improve marketing
- Competitors have updated marketing materials (website, social, etc) that make yours look outdated and irrelevant
- You are starting in a new place and need to gain exposure again but don’t know how
Putting together a strategic marketing plan is not only the first thing, but the most important thing an organization can do before executing any sort of marketing activities.
Without a plan, you might experience:
- Endless brainstorm sessions
- Wasted marketing dollars
- Lack of consistent messaging and design
Surprisingly, many companies don’t have a solid strategic marketing plan on paper, which makes it difficult to guide the direction of their brand.
You will learn:
- How to write a marketing plan
- What are the key components every marketing plan should have
- How to acheive success with your marketing plan
- Effective marketing strategies to execute your marketing plan
COST: $15.00 + tax
Learn more about this webinar: How To Write A Marketing Plan That Maximizes ROIHosted in partnership with the BBB. Image source: Ed Gregory
If you want to learn more about specific key elements of an effective marketing plan, read our 50+ page booklet on How to Write A Strategic Marketing Plan That Yields ROI – complete with explanations