Top 5 Ad Campaigns from Alcoholic Beverages
Ha-ware-ya fellow reader? It’s a great day because it’s Saint Patrick’s Day! So tell us, what do ye think about our countdown of the top 5 ad campaigns from alcoholic beverages? Okay, okay, you’re right, let’s put the kibosh on this Irish accent and let this countdown begin!
5. GUINNESS | “WHEELCHAIR BASKETBALL”
A surprising story about dedication, loyalty, and friendship. Guaranteed to make you nod in approval.
A unique and hilarious behind the scenes commercial of the “Mega Huge Football Ad Newcastle Brown Ale almost made with the mega huge celebrity who almost starred in it”. Would not be surprised if this campaign garnered as many impressions as some of the other actual Superbowl commercials.
A tear-jerking story about a farmer and his Clydesdales horse. “An emotional touchdown”, as they call it.
Guinness is on the list again with a brilliant satirical commercial about “rounding up your mates”. The superb acting of the “mates” and the spot-on announcers puts this initial concept on a whole new level.
A beautifully somber and surprising story about saying goodbye to a friend – the Irish way.
– 3 Simple Steps To Get People To Attend Your Event
– Be Memorable & Inspirational: Experiential Marketing Strategies
– Marketing For A Cause And How To Pull It Off
– Futuristic Fantasies Come To Life In Augmented Reality Marketing
This 20+ page booklet will help pinpoint which phase of brand growth your organization is in, and which phase you’ll need to go to next, until you ultimately build your brand its own tribe of ambassadors.
There are a few reasons why you might want to download this:
- You want to know what it will take to build your brand its own tribe of ambassadors
- You want to learn about the 4 phases Brand Growth
- You want to pinpoint which phase your organization is at
If any of the reasons above resonate with you, download the booklet free by entering your information below.
Our hope is that, by the time you’ve completed this guide, you’ve learned about each of these topics, and will be ready to take your brand to the next phase.